About this project
Deze investeringsunits komen nu beschikbaar voor investeerders met een eigen inbreng van 50.000 euro. Een haalbare kaart voor heel wat gezinnen die op zoek zijn naar een aantrekkelijk en duurzaam rendement.
During the 2016-2017 academic year, 56,715 students were enrolled at the Catholic University of Leuven, making the KU Leuven not only the biggest Dutch-speaking university in the country, but also the dynamic hub that has been Leuven’s driving force for (quite literally) ages. The continuous inflow of ambitious students ensures guaranteed demand for high-quality, modern investment units. Which makes investing in a student unit in Leuven a highly attractive opportunity.
With interest rates at an all-time low – the return on savings held in savings accounts was less than the annual rate of inflation in 2016 – a lot of families and investors are scouting for alternative investments that will deliver an immediate return on investment (rental revenues), generate a handsome capital gain in the medium term (real property prices), with limited costs (Residentie KAPUCIN has been fully refurbished) and no cares (you invest, we handle the letting process). Each month, you get a guaranteed sum paid into your account and we keep you up to date on all aspects of your investment on a regular basis.
Alongside the guaranteed rental yield, this will also see you reap a handsome capital gain on your investment in the short to medium term.
If you are looking for a profitable and sustainable investment or you want to enable your children to continue their education in a safe and inspiring environment in the heart of Leuven, you will be pleased to learn that Residentie Kapucin holds a number of particularly appealing strong suits.
- Premier location in the heart of Leuven city centre (close to Gasthuisberg campus and IMEC)
- Fully renovated, for sale under the registration regime
- 13 student units with their own sanitary facilities and breakfast block, fully furnished
- The building also has 2 communal kitchens and a large garden
- Located close to public transport, off Tervuursevest
- Covered bicycle shed
- The building is set to comply with the strict EPIC (Energy performance and Indoor Climate) requirements imposed under European regulations
- Units will be ready to move into from 1 January 2018
- Invest without a care courtesy of a 5-year rental guarantee